Monday 8 May 2017

proposal new

The genre of my magazine will be R&B; the genre of the magazine will determine what the whole magazine will be based on. This will help me to set an overall design and theme for my magazine which will present to the audience that it is a R&B music magazine. I will use bold images of the artist wearing modern clothing that R&B artists wear today, also I will use a suitable design that will be persistent like a black and white boarder. I will use suitable interviews from previous R&B artists as a board-line to write my own interview on my artist. I will include information that will appeal and capture the reader’s attention in order not to bore them.
I will dedicate my magazine to young people and no particular gender so it appeals to both sexes. the socio-economic group that will read my magazine is group E, this is 16 and over which will mean they are mostly students, working part-time or even not working at all. I will set the price of my magazine so that it will be affordable for my targeted audience as if I set the price high then my dedicated audience will not be able to afford it. The title of my magazine will be “DENSEM”. My house style for the whole magazine will be sans serif, Georgia for the majority of the written texts involving cover lines and the body texts. This specific font type is suitable as it is easy to read and very clear. I will use the neon for my masthead, as the modern looking font type is bold and easy to read, this simplistic font type will capture attention and help to make readers recognise the magazine. The neon is a sans serif font type. It will be a valentine’s edition, which will mean I will use colours like red, pink and white to fit the theme. For my flashes/streamers will be shaped as hearts as well to fit in with the theme. The strap line is going to be “Is there a new love born between Drake and Denizay?” this cover line will build suspicion for the reader and therefore they would want to find out more and read on. The main cover line is going to be “everything you want to know about Denizay…” I will include cover lines involving extra information about other related artists, or even quotes from the interview I will have on the magazine so it can grab the reader’s attention right away. I will use different font types to place significance on the different types of cover lines.  I will speak about the different things I will involve like an interview of the artist or a page that involves everything the reader may want to know about the artist. This will provide the reader with all the sources of information they will be looking for in my magazine about the artist. I will include flashes and screamers in my magazine, which will be bold and bright to place, focus in particular texts on my front cover. The flashes will catch attention straight away and give simple hints on what is upcoming in the magazine. One flash would be “did Sema and Justin break up?” and the other is going to be “DENIZAY smashed the records with her new album!” and as a screamer “THE SECRET LOVE IS REVEALED!” My magazine will have three sections in total; consisting of a cover page, a dual content page spread. My cover will include a masthead, a main image, flashes/screamers, a main cover line, other cover lines and date/price/barcode. The contents page will include any additional information and page numbers of where to find whatever the reader is looking for. I will have numerous images on the. The dating for my magazine will be the 14th February 2017; the pricing will be £3.50 so that it will be affordable for my targeted for my social economic audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment