Tuesday 9 May 2017

DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD- TEXT ONLY

Question: We all want to know what is going on between you and Drake.
Answer: well… this has been asked for a long while and the truth is we have started a relationship for a very long time now. We just did not want to reveal it out everywhere, but now that it has been asked a lot we both decided to now live our relationship openly, as it has been a while we have been together. I personally did not favor living our relationship very openly, only because I didn’t want our relationship to be effected by what people say and the media plays a huge role in our lives and so a wrong portrayal of our relationship would have really affected us.
Question: we all are wondering if both your work life causes any problems between you both.
Answer: I mean it doesn’t have a huge impact but sometimes we can delay each other due to long working hours but we manage to get over that in our spare times.  We spend such quality time when we are together so it doesn’t have a bad impact when we aren’t together. I cannot lie he simply is the best person in my life and he treats me very good.
Question: since you both have huge fan groups, has there ever been times where you have been jealous of one another?
Answer: it is very interesting that you have asked this, I mean the main element for a relationship is trust and if you don’t have trust in the person you are with then there really is no point of a relationship. Yes we both are artists with amazing fan groups but we knew that this was going to happen due to the career we have, overall we have not had problems so far.
Questions: are you planning in going on a tour together considering you are artists of the same genre?
Answer: well our relationship is important to a side and so is our work, if things work out the way we want then I don’t see a reason why not. We made a decision that we wanted to go before however things didn’t work out as we were not available at the same times.
Question: which other artists do you find talented and enjoy listening to?
Answer: in my opinion, I believe everyone in the music industry has a talent. But personally one of my favorite artists would be Queen B! Beyoncé, in my eyes is the most talented woman within the R&B industry. Her voice, her appearance, her choreography in her concerts, her dances and her shows are absolutely gob smacking.
Question: Which Artist inspires you the most?
Answer: I would say Drake; this amazing person has supported me from the first step I took until now. I could say he truly believed in me even when I lost hope with myself and pushed me as high as I could go. He is the reason why I am here in this position today.
Question: is there any goals you would say you have not achieved yet?
Answer: I believe I am very lucky that I have people supporting what I am doing and this was my ultimate goal: to make people like my music. I believe I have achieved it however, now my main goal is to keep this going forever.
Question: do you believe there is anything you regret doing in your job?
Answer: I have never regretted a thing I have done, as those small mistakes or regrets make me, myself. Of course we all begin with small failures, but if I didn’t fail I wouldn’t have worked harder and came to this position today. Also, I believe there is no person in this industry that has not failed once during their careers and it would be really unrealistic if you say you have not.
Question: What is the best characteristic of Drake?

Answer: the best characteristic of him, would be his supportive character. This man has the best heart, he is always there for you when you most need him with all his love and care. This is what really makes him stand out from every other guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment