Thursday 11 May 2017

evaluation 6

Q6) What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this media product?

Whilst completing my coursework I was introduced to new technologies, for example I learnt how to use Photoshop, blogger, slide share and excel. I have used Photoshop for my magazine cover, contents page and double page spread. Whereas I used slide share to upload my research on magazines and blogger to upload every single research, my magazine pages, my evaluation and my planning of the magazine I am making. I have used excel to make my graphs from the data I took from the results of my questionnaires. The camera I have used was a Canon digital camera; this camera had the function of focusing. Focus is a very important function as without having a lens focus the images you take will come out blurry and fuzzy. Another function of this camera was the exposure; this is known to be the volume of light on the scene. There are two types of exposures: auto exposure and manual exposure. Auto exposure is when the camera is adjusted the exposure needed in the picture. Manual exposure is when you can adjust the best setting, which you favor. These features were very helpful for my shoot; I used the functions to take clear and focused photos of my model. The only difficulty I faced whilst using the equipment is adjusting the exposures correctly; I overcame this difficulty by trying to adjust the exposure multiple times. Photoshop has taught me how to crop and edit photos to suit your liking, also has brought me skills such as learning how to add text in different font styles.  During the editing process, I have faced small difficulties with learning how to use Blogger, Slide-share and Photoshop; I have overcome these difficulties by physically practicing how to use the editing software’s. I have presented all my ideas on my Blogger account, I have used slide share to upload Power Points of my research and evaluation. Overall, the importance of using this new technology has helped me develop new skills to use on further in my media work.

No comments:

Post a Comment